Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 27, 2010

Walking With Dinosaurs


My birthday was a couple of weeks ago - I can hear your automatic "Happy Birthday" response, so thanks - and I spent the day at my parents' house.

"What's that commercial I saw on TV today? Something about dinosaurs?" said my mom.

"Walking With Dinosaurs! I really want to take Caleb!" I exclaimed.

"I'll give you tickets for your birthday." resolved my dad. He's always so practical.

Moments later he produced a check, which I am sure I would have gotten anyway, but this one was for the exact amount of 3 center stage, mid level tickets to Walking With Dinosaurs.

A few days later, I got online to buy my tickets. I really wanted to upgrade the seats to the front row, but with the service fees it was so much more expensive. So here is a Frugal Friday tip on a Saturday morning. I googled "rose quarter discounts coupons" and found a discount code. I was able to upgrade the tickets for only about $35 more!

So tonight is the night! I am so excited I have been counting down the days since last weekend. I stopped mentioning it to Caleb because every time anyone brings it up, he puts his coat on and walks to the door. He just doesn't understand the concept of time. This morning, however, I have been telling him that when the sun goes down and the moon comes up, we are going to see dinosaurs! We looked up some videos online and OHMIGOSH! This is going to be even better than I expected! The dinosaurs are so lifelike, and they are all life size. I can't wait to blog all about it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics