Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 26, 2010

Teeny Tiny Computer

It just recently occured to me that this iPhone is a teeny tiny computer. Wait no. I knew it was a teeny tiny computer, but it didn't hit me that there would probably be a blogger app until just now.

Of course with over 140,000 applications available for iPhone there was bound to be one, right? Of course! I quickly found this app called BlogPress Lite in the app store on my phone. This is my first post using the app an I am pretty impressed.

My last phone was a blackberry bold 9000. I loved the phone but there wasn't a blogging app. I had to access the website on the phone's browser. This was pretty functional, but was sometimes hard to manage. I had mobile blogging configured but that disabled me from adding titles or picture.

All things considered, I am a mere 4 paragraphs in and this is so far my favorite mobile blog experience. I like it so much that I think I will return to my normal blogging habbits. Ooh. I just discovered a camera button... Could it be?






Oh my goodness it totally is! This application is great! If this blog posts then I don't think I will have a single complaint.

Check out the picture, huh? Jena did my hair for my birthday. She is leasing a chair at fantasy cuts and colors in Vancouver. If you heck her out, tell her the Crystal sent you! That's right, you're witnessing my mad networking skills.








Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics