Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 21, 2012

Disneyworld

It occurs to me that Caleb is almost 5. It might seem far off, but we have been looking forward to caleb turning 5 since the day he was born. It's not that I haven't enjoyed the time between 1 day old and 5 years old, but it's because I have had something planned this entire time.

I'm not sure if I have blogged about it before, but it seems likely since I talk about it all the time. I am planning on taking Caleb to either Disneyland or Disneyworld for his 5th birthday! 5 just seems like such a great age to take a little guy to a theme park like Disney.

Caleb doesn't even know such a place exists. I haven't even told him about the plans. They aren't set in stone yet, but barring any weird events, it should be easy enough for me to take him. We are planning to go in December of this year and things, so far, are lining up perfectly. I have a job that isn't in retail so I will be able to get the time off. I should have enough money saved by then to be able to take Caleb and myself. I would like to use part of my tax return, but I haven't even filed yet, so I don't know how much I will be getting back if anything at all.

The outlook is good. I can't wait to start officially planning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics