Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 15, 2012

Night Nurse

Thanks for the post, Nora Howe

It seems that with my job as a night nurse, I miss every single one of my favorite shows. Although I absolutely love my job, I have extremely strange hours. I go in at 7 pm, and then leave at 7 am. I have to leave my house at 6 pm, though, and then the next day my schedule is all out of whack. This also means that I miss prime time television. One of the best gifts of my life came from my fiancée when he gave me the gift of satellite TV through direct tv. Now I get to record my favorite shows and watch them when I have time. It was such a thoughtful gift, and I’ve loved having my prime time shows recorded when I am awake to watch them! The world was not made for nocturnal people, but it’s wonderful to know that there is at least a way around not getting to see my favorite shows! Thank-you satellite TV and also my wonderful fiancée- for making my life so much better!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics