Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 12, 2008

November is Almost Over


can't believe my little baby boy is 11 1/2 months old. We are only a little over 2 weeks away from his first birthday! This year has gone by so quickly. It really does seem like just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. Everyone told me that the first year goes by lightening fast. It isn't that I doubted anyone, it's just that you can't fully understand how true it is until you live through it.

It's interesting to me when I think that there are friends of mine, even friends living less than 30 minutes away, who have never seen Caleb. It doesn't even feel like it's been a long time since I have seen them. Now I have a child, which is a whole different way to gauge time. Oh my, now that I am thinking about it more closely, there are people I haven't even seen since before I was pregnant!

Kiddos just take up a lot of your time, I guess. I am busy all the time, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Love,

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics