Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 12, 2010

An Early Christmas Gift

Guest post written by Amanda Pherson

Christmas this year is going to be great. It usually is, since we get to see the kids and all, but this year should prove to be extra amazing, simply because my husband and I will be spending the last half of December celebrating off the coast of Florida and to Hawaii.

We've decided to splurge and take a Disney Cruise trip out to Hawaii to celebrate our belated 40th wedding anniversary, and we couldn't think of a better place to do it than in paradise. We've always been big Disney fans, as cheesy as it seems, so it'll be great to see the shows and characters performing on a ship in the ocean. And I hear Hawaii is gorgeous that time of year, though when is it not gorgeous? I actually had an aunt who lived there back in the day, and I always wanted to go visit but never did. So I'm definitely glad to see her old stomping grounds!

Now that we've got this planned, I've finally got the motivation I need to check out getting HearingAidsbyMiracleEar . Since we're paying so much to go, might as well make sure I can enjoy it to its max! Is it December yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics