Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 20, 2010

The Office

The Office

I appreciate the guest post, Hazel Turner

My favorite premier show of the new fall season happens to come from my favorite TV show, "The Office" (shock!). It debuted on September 23rd and was titled "Nepotism." I actually forgot to watch it that day, but thankfully I was able to catch it the next day because my satellite TV from www.bestchoicetv.com/satellite-tv/ca/ automatically records new showings of "The Office."

Anyway, the show starts off with a cultural reference to a youtube video where hundreds of students from the University du Qubec Montreal lip sync the song "I Gotta Feeling" from the Black Eyed Peas in one continuous take. This was probably my least favorite part of the show, but it was a good segue-way to reintroduce all the characters and their personalities. Plus it was hilarious to see Ryan Howard (B.J. Novak) wearing his WUPHF.com t-shirt advertising the website he promoted in the last episode of the past season. Next up, we see Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson), who now owns the industrial park with a stack of keys on a key ring (kind of like a janitor). Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) has apparently planned a lengthy prank to overload Dwight's key ring with fake keys. Jim's wife Pam (Jenna Fischer) reveals the plan to Dwight by laughing, upsetting Jim. This sets up the Pam trying to prank Dwight sub-story where the 2 end up stuck in an elevator together.

The main story involves the entire office turns against their boss, Michael Scott (Steve Carell) when he refuses to fire the new intern, Luke (Evan Peters), who has a terrible attitude, causes the sales staff to lose clients and doesn't do any of the other things he is supposed to do. It just so happens that he is Michael's nephew. Typical Michael hilarity.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics