Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 21, 2010

Super Mario Costume

Super Mario costume

Content by Reid Dawson

This Halloween my brother and I are headed out to a Halloween party as Super Mario and Luigi. It's being held at my friends house and we're all really looking forward to it. We've been dressing up as pairs every Halloween for the last 2 or 3 years, so it's kind of like our thing. We were able to get together this past Saturday to head down to the local malls and whatnot, but were unable to find any Mario or Luigi costumes. Apparently its a pretty popular ensemble and they were sold out at every store we went to. The next day my brother called around and located a store that still had the costumes. Only problem was that the store was pretty far away. We decided to make a road trip out of it and gathered a bunch of snacks and drinks that night. The following day I set the home security alarm(click for more info), picked up my brother at this place and we headed out on our road trip. Even though the drive took four hours, it didn't seem to take that long. Once inside, we found the costumes complete with giant white gloves, hats, mustaches, etc.,. The sizes were a little big, but at that point we were willing to take anything. Plus, we figured we could stuff the clothes for a better fit and to make us look fatter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics