Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 14, 2011

I Won With the hCG Diet

It occured to me as I was looking over my sad, lonely blog that I hadn't ever finished telling you how the hCG diet worked out for me. Truth is, it worked out AMAZINGLY. I lost 35lbs on the diet for the 44 days that I was taking the sublingual drops. I have been off of the drops for a month and a half now and I am still losing weight. I feel GREAT.



This picture was taken while I was still taking the hCG, and yes, I am even smaller now! I currently own, and am at this moment wearing, size 4 jeans! The jeans in the picture above are size 8! I was excited to be in a size 8,buts size 4? It just blows my mind. I shop in the Junior's section now... Did you hear that? The JUNIOR'S section.

I am doing so well with working out that my motabolism is raising. I'm losing weight even on the days that I don't work out. I have lost almost 6 pounds this week and I took the whole week off from the gym. I'm telling you, the hCG diet worked for me like magic! It gave me that leg up, that boost, that head start that I had been looking for! It kept me motivated and changed my life! I am so excited to be skinny and super HOT!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics