Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 13, 2011

Lots Has Changed

Well internet, I'm back. Every once in a while I go on a hiatus. A vacation from the blog, if you will. This vacation was not very relaxing and I didn't enjoy my time away even a little bit.

Things have changed a lot for me over the last few weeks. To try and still be vague, let's just say that I live alone now. Just Caleb and myself in the house, and he isn't even there all the time.

Yes, that's right, internet. I am lonely. I am learning to deal with it. I am sure things will get better, in some way or another, but for the time being I am just taking it day by day.

In some ways, I feel like my life is over. In other ways, I feel like my life is just beginning. I am going to post several things over the next few days that will explain exactly what I mean. I don't want to lay all of my cards on the table at once. Stay tuned.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics