Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 15, 2011

It's My Birthday

Today is my birthday, and also my first day in the work week. At first I was a little bummed that I hadn't thought ahead of time to request off my birthday. Then I realized that I have no one to spend it with, and nothing to do, so what does it matter.

I work until 9:30 tonight and then open the next day. I think my boss might hate me. She might be trying to prevent me from going out. Well, jokes on her, because I am way to depressed to go out today anyway. I mean, I'm 30 years old. Who wouldn't be a little depressed about that? This is the first birthday that they officially sell those gaudy "Over the Hill" t-shirts for. I swear, if someone gets me one of those they are getting a death glare and a kick in the pants.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I just want to go out on Saturday and forget this whole birthday thing ever happened. I have a feeling that this week is going to be the longest week of my life. I wish I had a better outlook on things. I am trying really hard to do well at work. When you have to work with the stupid public all day, you can't go into it with a poor attitude like mine.

Hopefully, things turn around for me.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics