Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 2, 2012

Day 13 - differences

I went out to dinner with Travis last night and I only ate half my meal and I brought the other half home. I noticed it a couple of days ago as well... I am eating smaller portions. I think I can eat the same amount and I load up my plate, but I just can't. I'm sure if I went all professional eater mode and suffered through it I could stretch my stomach back out again, but who wants that? I feel full with less food and that is good.

Also, yesterday I felt thinner and I paused in the mirror and thought, "am I thinner? ... Nah..." But still, if I think I am noticing it, am I noticing something very small? Perhaps, but the scale still says otherwise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics