Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 3, 2012

Day 14 - Trying not to give up!

Today I noticed that my belly felt slimmer. I also realized that I had been absentmindedly resting my arms on my stomach for who knows how long. So long that it became a habit. So long that when I went to rest my arms in their natural resting place, I noticed when it wasn't there anymore. I can't believe I was so fat that I used my gut as a shelf. Talk about working with what ya got!

It was also nice because Travis said I was looking a little slimmer and it was noticeable in my face and neck. OMGsh did I have a fat neck? Yes, I think I must have because otherwise it wouldn't be noticeably thinner.

That's twice that I noticed I looked and felt slimmer and once that someone else noticed, but the scale hasn't budged! I am now bouncing around between 195 and 192. 192 is my starting weight and I can't believe that 195 is even showing up on the scale! Is this weight loss all in my head? Have I talked enough about diet and exercise that other people are seeing it too? If that's how I did it then I am glad I am broadcasting it to the internet because then maybe I can brainwash the whole world into thinking I am slimming down!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics