Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 4, 2012

Day 15 - Why am I still doing this?

Seriously, the scale is still the same. Today I weighed in at 195 - 3 pounds more than when I started this two weeks ago. That's right, I have been doing this two full weeks and the scale seems to be on a slow upward climb. I have to wonder what is going on and why I am still doing this. I am keeping complete track of all of the foods I eat, what I weigh each day, and the workouts that I complete. I just want to take it to some scientist and say, "Study this until it makes sense!"

My weight is fluctuating, but it is slowly climbing up. I don't know why, but it's happening. At the same time, people are noticing a difference. I saw my mom today after a few days and the first thing that she said was, "Wow, you've lost weight!" I told her she was mistaken. In fact I had gained weight. She rephrased her statement and told me that I looked thinner and told me to keep at it. She's been encouraging, but it's hard not to feel beaten down by the scale.

I've increased my work out from a half hour everyday to 45-60 minutes a day. I took a couple of days off right after Halloween because I thought if I gave my muscles a rest that I might finally see something change on the scale. When it didn't work, I went back to working out. I didn't want to become sedentary again so I made myself get right back on the stair-stepper. Hopefully I will see something tomorrow. I am way behind the weight loss schedule that I had wanted to be on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics