Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 6, 2012

Day 17 - Standing Still

I feel like I am standing still. I weighed 190 again today. Maybe I should be happy about that? I would have been happy about it a week ago, but today I still feel like I am in a hole. I can't believe I am stuck in this rut, and what is more amazing to me is that I am still working out and eating right.

It's totally like me to give up by now - especially without any results. Still I am going. I worked out 45 minutes last night even though I really didn't want to... and I mean REALLY didn't want to. I was going to give up after 15 minutes and use my "a little bit is better than a not-a-bit" excuse. That one is a real classic when it comes to working out... but I didn't stop. Then, I was going to quit after half an hour... the doctor only asks you to do 30 minutes a day... but I didn't stop. I knew I had to increase my intensity and the length of my workout.

How many people do you know who work out 45-60 minutes 5 times a week. I mean, faithfully truly do it? I don't know many - I had an old coworker who ran everyday. Guess what? She was a rail! Thin, petite, fit... and here I am working out 5 times a week, more if I can, and I can't lose anything! I'm not sure how I am staying motivated, but I hope it pays off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics