Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 5, 2012

Day 16 - Big drop not big enough

All of the research that I have been doing on my body hanging on to my weight throughout my new exercise program promises a big drop in weight sometime in either week 3 or week 4. Well, today I saw a huge drop on the scale. Considering that I weighed in at a hefty 195 yesterday, the 190 that the scale was boasting today was welcome... but I still feel slighted.

The lowest I have weighed so far was 189, and I still haven't seen that number yet. You would think that by now I should have dropped another 2 pounds past that, so now I am really behind. My starting weight was 192, so really, I have only lost 2 pounds in two weeks. I guess that is not so far under average, but I am wondering why it took so long, why I saw a big fast drop and then a steady gain, and why I don't weight less when the math says I should.

My goal was to weigh 180 by the end of November, but now it looks like that isn't going to work. The longer it takes me to shed pounds off this initial gain, the harder it is going to be to reach my goal. I was trying to lose about 2 pounds per week, but now I am seriously set back. I am trying not to get discouraged, but it is definitely hard. Especially since this is the first time I have tried to do things the "right" and "healthy" way. I have been working out so hard and really trying to eat right and honestly doing my very very best even though I want to give up... but I won't. I won't give up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics