Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 1, 2010

Excited for Easter!

I'm so excited for Easter weekend this year. On Saturday, we are grilling burgers at my mom's for lunch. That is the day that we are doing our Easter egg hunting and Caleb and his cousin, Victoria, are getting their Easter baskets from my parents. I think that we are going to have a lot of fun with everyone.

The next day we are going to church with Shawn's side of the family. He hasn't been able to to confirm if we are doing an Easter dinner with them, but I would assume so. Last year, we went to his sister's house after church to hang out and eat dinner. I hope that we do it again this year; it was so fun the last time.

I'm excited because this year Caleb will be so involved. Last year he would only pick up the eggs that we pointed out. This year he will be able to search for the eggs and collect them himself. We are using plastic camoflague colored eggs filled with candy. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds his first egg, and then again when he finds the candy inside!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics