Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 6, 2010

I'm Gonna Be Sick

Today, without any reasonable cause, I had several waves of nausea. I know that you're thinking; I thought it, too. We will find out in about 5 days. Until then, I will just be sweating it.

I also had a headache, so maybe I am just getting sick. Not that I don't love babies, I'm just not ready for another one yet. As you know, I have a strong desire to work from home by blogging full time. I wouldn't want to have another baby until I could consider blogging at least a viable part time job.

I don't even know why I am talking about this. It isn't as if I have any choice in the matter. Whatever is happening is already happening and I will just have to roll with the punches. I guess this can be just another lesson that you have to adapt to whatever life throws at you... although I still hope that life is just throwing me a 24 hour flu, and not a 9 month flu! Hehe!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics