Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 29, 2010

Home Again

Finally home again after a nice long week in California. It's good to be back, but I think I would rather have stayed. I learned something about myself while I was away. I love Cali! I am seriously trying to talk Shawn into moving there, and I am arranging a 2 year plan to get us out to California as residents.

The weather was fantastic almost all week, and there were so many fun things to do. We weren't trapped inside by the rain or the snow. Like any Northwesterner, I love to be outside. The only issue is that the weather so often is the reason that I am stuck indoors. The landscape in Sacramento is very similar to Southern Oregon, so that satisfies my love for the Pacific NW, but the weather is warm and sunny, so that enables me to be outside.

I have already started working out the plan to move to California. Operation Califis... or something like that. Let me know if any of you come up with something more catchy. I am stuck at work today, and don't have time to blog anymore. Later tonight, I will post my all time favorite picture from my vacation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics