Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 7, 2010

It's Not My Fault I Like Melrose Place

The first time Melrose Place was on the air, I didn't watch it. Not one single episode. However Shawn watched every episode. He kept track of who slept with who, and who died, and who pretended to die.

Now that Melrose Place is on TV again, he is back to his old routine. Every week, without fail, he watches Melrose Place. He also fills me in on episodes and characters from yester-year. Since I have been watching the show here and there, I have to say, I am getting interested!

It's weird; it sucks you in. It's like TV crack and I can't help myself. I can't wait to see what sleezy thing someone is going to do next. It's so off the wall and unreal. Art thieves, prostitutes, and murderers, oh my!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics