Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 7, 2010

AT&T Netbook

You probably know that Shawn got me a little netbook for my birthday this year. I love it and I take it everywhere with me. The only problem is that it only has wifi and no mobile network. So while I take the computer with me everywhere, I don't take the internet with me.

Another problem is that Shawn just got xbox live and is playing Left 4 Dead all night long. We don't have a wifi set up in our house and that means he is using the TV and the WEB! Boo! I am left looking at the back of his head because he moved out chair directly in front of the TV

My perfect solution is a netbook with wireless 3G internet from AT&T. I have been using it for a couple of days and I love it. There is a counter on the communication manager so you can track how much usage you have. We are on the plan for 5 gigs of usage a month and so far we haven't come close to that. There is also a plan for 200 mb of usage, but I can blow through that in a couple of hours.

I don't think this would be a solution for everyone because the overages can be spendy. If I were to stream music or download a movie on netflix, I am sure we would start to go over our 5 gigs in no time flat. When I am blogging or just surfing the web and checking emails, this thing is great and 5 gigs is perfect.

This product and plan gets a big thumbs up from me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics