Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 17, 2010

HBO!

Somebody help! My free 1 year subscription to HBO is coming to an end! I don't know what I am going to do. This was obviously a part of their plan. Get me hooked on HBO and then start charging me for it. Just like a crack dealer - that's right, I said it.

Now that there is no way that I can live without Larry David and especially True Blood. Just when I was starting to watch new shows, they threaten to take away my HBO. Now I have to try to find a way to get them to give it to me at a discount. I can't live without it but I sure as heck can't afford it. That stuff is expensive!

Or I can find a way to make more money. Should I really start looking for a new job to be able to support my HBO habbit? Oh dear me it IS like a drug.

I can't help myself though, I mean, have you SEEN True Blood. That show is awesome. I have always been a sucker for the Vampire Love Story. I have all of the seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD and I have the first season of Angel on DVD as well. I knew when I even heard the story line that I was going to love it. Plus, I am originally from Pascagoula, MS. The story being set in the South is another part about it that I really like.

So, I have to find a way to support my HBO addiction. Any ideas?


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics