Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 1, 2010

Shrek 4

Last weekend, Shawn and I took Caleb to see the new Shrek movie. Shawn normally doesn't like kid's movies, but made the exception for Shrek. We both really enjoyed the first one, and that was even before we had Caleb!

While Shawn wasn't very impressed with Shrek Forever After, Caleb loved it. He talked about it for days after. "Shrek was funny!" "Shrek is an ogre!" "I want to go to the movie store and watch Shrek!" It was so cute that Caleb called the theater "the movie store". I guess he just didn't know what else to call it!

Caleb sat through the whole movie very well. He got a little wiggly at the end, but that was better than I expected. He was so well behaved that I think we will probably go see bigger movies before they get to the $3 theater. My little man is growing up!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics