Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 16, 2010

Caleb's Day

Caleb had so much fun today! While I was at work, he spent the day with my sister. Caleb calls my sister E-E. It's the ends of the words "Auntie Cindy".

So, Caleb and E-E went to the library today. There is a play time for little kids with toys in the afternoon. The place was apparently full of kids Caleb's age. When he saw them, he said he wanted to go play with his "friends". How cute! E-E let Caleb pick out books to check out and then they played with the other kids for over an hour. They didn't leave until Caleb started piling cushions on the floor saying he was going to take a nap.

After he took at nap at her house, they went to the grocery store. Caleb made friends with the man in front of them in line. He was taking an inventory of everything the guy was putting on the belt. I am told that it was very impressive. At the store the bought, Chocolate cake mix; obviously.

I was sent a picture of the Chocolate Cake excitement. It looks like Caleb had a fantastic day with E-E. When I arrived to pick him up, he didn't want to leave. Of course, that is typical of anytime he hangs out with E-E!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics