Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 1, 2010

Left 4 Dead

Shawn borrowed the Xbox game, Left 4 Dead from my brother a couple of days ago. This is a zombie killing game that you can play online or offline. I thought it was a game where you get a light gun to shoot at the screen like Duck Hunt, but it's not. It's done in the FPS style and you just use the regular controller. Since Shawn has borrowed the game, he is on it non stop.

He played it all weekend. He plays every night until about 4 am. He plays all day long, only taking breaks to eat and go potty. He even moved the furniture in our living room so that there is a chair directly in front of the TV.

Since he is playing on Xbox live, he has been talking to his team mates on the headset, or as my dad calls it, "The Game Phone". I can hear him late at night, and even now as I type this. He is instructing his team members on how to best carry on their resistance to the Zombies that have taken over the world. He is using military tactics. If only his teammates knew they were playing with a United States Marine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics