Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 23, 2010

Unhappy Eyes

My eyeballs are killing me! I was driving to work today and I saw something plastic on the floor mat of the passenger seat. My purse had spilled all over the place a few days ago and each day I have been finding something new after it slides out from under the seat. The little plastic this I spied was my contacts case. I hadn't worn them in a while, so I popped them in my eyes.

Eck. I will NOT be doing that again! It was hard for me to see things close up. I had to keep squinting at everything. They were super dry and my eyes kept making eye boogers. It felt like there was a thick layer of slime all over them.

I took them out of my eyes as soon as I got home, and I am still suffering. It feels like my eyelashes are made of needles and all of them are ingrown. I knew there was a reason that I stopped wearing those blasted things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics