Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 1, 2011

Oh, Oh, Oh, OMG

OMGsh! Who scored tickets to the Usher Concert in May? I DID! Who scored Suite tickets to the Usher concert in May? That would be ME again! A friend of mine got tickets from a vendor and he did me the extreme favor of giving me some of them to go and take some friends.

I can't believe it! I have been pestering him about the tickets for almost 2 months, since I first heard that Usher was going to be coming to town. Finally, all of that pestering paid off because yesterday he told me that he got them! Then today he called and said he got some more!

I've been doing an inventory on all of my frieneds lately, and you know what I discovered? They are all super cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics