Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 28, 2011

Privacy Poop

It hasn't even been a week since I have moved in with my parents, and I already don't know if I am going to be able to make it. I have completely lost all privacy, and I can tell that my sanity isn't far behind. No matter where I am or what I am doing, I can't have more than a moment's peace. I know that people are naturally social animals, but can't a girl get a little solitude?

I was in the bathroom today - obviously, not pooping, because girls don't do that - and my mom stood outside the door and insisted on having a conversation with me. It wasn't that the topic was pressing. There was no emergency. She wasn't letting me know that there was a sudden zombie apocalypse. She wasn't there to tell me that the house was on fire. She was merely excited to have me cornered, unable to run away, and took advantage of the situation to talk to me.

I tried to be as cordial as a trapped person can be. I answered in one syllable yes or no style and uhdunno mumbles. Not getting the hint, my mom babbled on and on, stating obvious things like the time and the weather. She also proceeded to tell me all of the things that she hoped I would do today. Upon leaving the restroom, I promptly got in my bed and went to sleep. Take that productivity.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics