Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 27, 2011

Why I Enjoy Hosting The Super Bowl Party

Written by Sherri Hicks

With the Super Bowl coming up I know that a ton of people are going to be having a party. I am no different, but I enjoy hosting my Super Bowl party for a couple of different reasons. However, the main focus is still on the quality game that will be played on my television. Other than the game the main reason that I enjoy hosting the Super Bowl party is that I get to control what kind of food is going to be served.

The food that I typically serve is your normal flair of food, but I usually have my own little twist that I put onto the food. That is what makes the difference, everyone else when I go to their parties usually has the food ordered and delivered to their home, which if you are like me is not that enjoyable because you can get that food any day of the week. Now for some people this is the best kind of food because they do not get to go out that often, but for me that food is standard and just tastes terrible.

However, the best part that I find is being able to sit down with my friends and watch the Super Bowl on the satellite tv we got after seeing one of these Promotions for new DirecTV customers and know that I will not lose the channel. The food that I make is just a huge positive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics