Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

April 3, 2011

Valium, Please!

I'm not sure what is wrong with me lately, but I have been high strung, anxious, and maybe even a little paranoid. I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen. I really do have a lot to worry about, but I'm trying to remember that worrying isn't going to solve anything, only actions can solve things.

I called my landlords on the 1st of this month and told them that I plan to be out of the house by the end of the month. That gave me 30 days to get everything in order and out of the house. I have to pack everything up, shampoo the rugs, change some light bulbs and touch up some paint. It doesn't sound like a lot, but I also have to work, and mother, and then do all of those things around the house by myself.

I will be moving in with my parents and there are a lot of things that I won't be able to take with me. Some of them I don't even want anymore, like my futon; but, some of them I do, like my TV. I think I will be making a stop on Craigslist to see if I can get rid of some of this stuff. I'll probably post the links on here when I do...

I just wish I could stick my head in the sand for just one day... Once, I went to the doctor about my nerves. I was asking for something temporary, not long term. Just a little something to help me through a rough patch, but she seemed to think I was high strung anyway and wanted to put me on paxil, or something like that - I don't remember. I was a little offended by that recommendation since it was our very first meeting! How could she get to know how I am on a regular basis based off of an appointment that was only to establish care? Especially when I was telling her that I was having some abnormal nerve issues? Blah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics