Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 30, 2012

Day 10 LOSING MY MIND

I thought I was supposed to be losing weight, not losing my mind! I have been working so hard to stay within my calorie goal and to work out everyday, and today I weighed in at 193! 193! That is more than I weighed before I started this whole thing! So I not only lost weight and gained it back, and then kept it, but you're telling me that I gained a full pound?! Are you SERIOUS?

This is a chart of my caloric intake. A real chart; not one where I fudged the numbers. There it is in black and white and it should mean that I should be losing weight, not maintaining it, and most definitely not gaining it.

Now here is a chart of my weight. You have to ignore the steady part. It looks like I maintained the same weight before this, but that is just because it assumes I did. I have only been checking in on my weight for 10 days, not a month. Anyway, as you can see, the two charts just do NOT jive! And please for the love of Pete, don't give me that "muscle weighs more than fat" talk because I am clearly not gaining any muscle. Not 5 lbs of muscles that's for gosh darned sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics