Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 16, 2012

Saving for Disneyland

45 Days.

45 Days until we get on a plane and go to Disneyland!

I cannot believe it! I am so excited! We have a very loose daily plan of where we are going to be and what we are going to do. I want to be able to drop everything and switch plans if Caleb says he wants to go somewhere or do something else. I want to be able to take him to nice places to eat. I want to take him on a magical birthday getaway. And although I am sure that I will have to tell him, "no" about some thing or another, I really don't want to.

I am a little stressed about saving spending money. Since I want to be able to take him out to Medieval Times and to Rain Forest Cafe and I want to be able to buy him souvenirs. And I don't want to stress out about it. I am trying so hard to save money, but it's hard.

I only get paid once a month, which means that I only get paid one more time before we leave! Plus, I have Caleb's Halloween Party coming up this weekend. I am trying to save money while spending money... It's tough! I am pretty sure that I can get it done, but -whew- it won't be easy!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics