Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 31, 2012

Day 11

This is getting kind of ridiculous. I have worked out 10 of the last 11 days. I have counted my calories. I have eaten healthy foods. I have been dedicated and true. And no amount of science or explanation can make me feel good about being hungry, sore, and tired, and NOT losing weight!

I was 192 when I weighed in this morning. STILL above where I was a couple of days in to working out. STILL at my starting weight. What am I supposed to do? Keep going? Is it a coincidence that I heard this on 4 different occasions over the last 2 days: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Isn't that what I am doing? Working out, counting calories, and expecting to lose weight when I haven't?

Oh, and just so we are prefectly clear... that is NOT the definition of insanity.

in·san·i·ty noun \in-ˈsa-nə-tē\
plural in·san·i·ties

Definition of INSANITY

1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)

2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness
b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Geeze that stupid saying drives me crazy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics