Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 27, 2012

Why My Body Thinks We Are Currently Experiencing a Zombie Apocalypse

I tried drinking water. I tried putting lemon in it. But this isn't me just feeling a little uncomfortable, this is my stomach growling and groaning for food. My body is in total shock about what is happening here. As far as my body knows, we are in deep trouble.

Why My Body Thinks We Are Currently Experiencing a Zombie Apocalypse

  • Our food intake has been cut short - clearly, we are rationing supplies.
  • We are working out - obviously, this means we are getting fit to survive
  • We are running for up to 45 minutes straight - which without a doubt means we are running for our very lives while being chased by hordes of flesh-eating zombies!

My poor body...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics