Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 30, 2012

Why am I gaining weight in week 2 of my new exercise program? - The (Real) ANSWER!

I was looking for the reason I was gaining weight by searching the internet. What I found was a bunch of people in a bunch of forums complaining about the same problem, and a bunch of their peers giving their best guess. Most of the answers were "Muscle weighs more than fat", which as I said before is not an acceptable answer for me. I did not gain 4 pounds of muscle in 3 days.

Finally I found a link to an article (which I have posted below), and thank goodness! After reading the article it makes more sense as to why my harder workouts are making me gain weight on the scale. It's not because of my hard workout from yesterday or the day before, but it's from the whole new workout routine. As usual, when it takes me forever to find the answer to something on the internet, I always share it so that hopefully, you will stumble upon my search first and find the answer without wasting your time like I did.


You sometimes gain weight when starting a new exercise program

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics