Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 9, 2010

Date night with my hubby

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I always enjoy myself on date night with my husband. Getting out of the house, just the two of us, is important. Since our daughter was born, we've rarely gotten time to ourselves; finding a babysitter is sometimes very difficult.

Lately, my husband's Mom has become more available so we can go to a movie every couple weeks. So we pack up our daughters things and get ourselves together, set the home security alarm and get into the car, check here for more information. After dropping her off at Grandma's house, we are off to the theater.

We both share an interest in similar movie genres; action, comedy, and thriller. Most of the times, I get to pick the movie; luckily he'll likely enjoy my choice.

My favorite thing, aside from watching a great movie on the big screen, is getting the popcorn at the theater. I always ask for the bag half-filled so that I can put butter and salt in the middle. It's awful to get to the middle of the bag in the middle of the movie and have it taste so bland from no seasoning.

Another great part about these dates is spending time with my husband sans child. I love my daughter more than the world but we need our time too.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics