Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 29, 2010

Who Wants to Be a fat Chick?

It's no secret that I have been unhappy with my weight. I blog about it on here all the time. I am always trying to do this or that and it never seems to work. The very first blog post that I ever wrote was about losing weight and guess what? I'm the same weight. I've heard about this new diet called the HCG diet. It's not the kind where you have to inject anything, believe me, my friends and coworkers already jumped all over me about that.

This HCGis just a few drops under the tongue, no prescription required, and it has a money back guarantee. Money back, that's how confident they are that you will lose weight and be satisfied with the results. Even more impressive than that is the claim that there is no hunger on the HCG diet.

Not being hungry and still losing 1-2 pounds per day? Sign me up! You don't have to see a doctor, and they still offer one on one support as often as you need it. The shipping is free in the US and they will ship to you next business day.

There are testimonials at http://www.facebook.com/yourhcg.
Or you can visit http://www.yourhcg.com to learn more about the offers. I'm going to become a fan on facebook so that I can see what others are saying about this product. I always recommend that you do your research on everything, and this looks like a winner to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics