Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 24, 2010

Hell's Kitchen




I'm smack dab in the middle of the second hour of Hell's Kitchen tonight. The girls just finished dinner service on the second night. As far as I can remember, that's pretty impressive. I think normally it takes them a few more episodes before groups normally accomplish that.

I can't quite decide if Raj is a real person, a character, or a plant. Did the producers just throw him in there to see what would happen? He's got a personality ala Windy City Heat. It's just too awkward to be real. On one hand, he only drags the team down. On the other hand, he's darn entertaining to watch.

Oh my, and can we talk about Vinny for a moment. Yeah, yeah, he over stepped his bounds when he told customers they shouldn't order sides. What I really want to talk about is his John Stamos hair. Seriously, all I can think of is Uncle Jesse.

In past seasons, Chef Ramsay has shown that regardless of team harmony or personal vendettas, he has always been concerned most with the quality of the chef. I have noticed that this time around he is keeping folks although personally, I think they are of little to no value as a chef. Instead they are volatile, vindictive, clueless, and irritating. Seems as if they are staying in the game to make the show more appealing. As if the cry baby contestants needed anything else to stress them out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics