Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 30, 2010

TV catch up

It's just suddenly dawned on me today that I have not watched Bones since the middle of last season! I love that show! I even loved where I left off, but I just got really super busy somewhere around the middle of Season 5 and never watched what was on my DVR until it was deleted to make room for something else.

TV had never been a huge priority of mine, but the new season is already in full swing and here I am left in the dust! I am going to have to try to catch up via netflix if I want to even think about watching the new season before the videos expire online!

Another show that I need to catch up on in Supernatural. I am not as involved with Supernatural, but I'm not as far behind either. I have only missed a couple of episodes this Fall and so it will be easy to catch up.

Guess I know what I will be doing tonight, watching TV. OH! And I will be doing it in my living room with my newly cleaned carpets! That's right! I had the carpets cleaned! They look sooo good too, and it was FAST. Super fast actually, and they even pre treated my stains! So I am highly recommending D&H carpet cleaning in the Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR area. The dude was super friendly. We started off on the right foot when I told him that I had already moved all of the furniture out of the way and he said, "Oh, thank you!" so sincerely I think he might have had to move a waterbed at the last place! Check 'em out, they are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics