Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 17, 2010

Halloween Party

Caleb's "So Long, Sucker" party, which celebrates his one full month of not using his pacifier, is coming up in two weeks. Today, he said, "Mama, my party is coming up. My party is in two weeks." The funniest thing is that he has been saying his party is in two weeks for the last two weeks. This time I was able to tell him that he was right on the money.

Today, I decided to introduce the idea of a Halloween party to him. He remembers last Halloween, but at the time he didn't understand what was going on. He will talk about how he dressed up as Yoda, stayed up late, and people gave him candy. Now, I am able to tell him that was Halloween and that we are going to do it again this year.

I showed Caleb some of the treats and decorations that he could have if we chose a halloween theme and he is SO excited! His favorite are the Skeleton cupcakes.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics