Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 3, 2010

Muchas Gracias is People

Last night, Shawn went out to procure a little late night meal for us. He went to the Muchas Gracias on East Mill Plain blvd in Vancouver, WA. This Muchas Gracias Mexican Food restaurant is 24 hours. We used to go there quite a bit when it first opened up because we just lived down the street.

We each ordered a breakfast burrito with bacon and eggs. I got mine with potatoes, and Shawn got his without potatoes, but with extra cheese. Shawn said that his was delicious, except for that he didn't feel like there was enough extra cheese. Mine was amazing... Or so I thought.

So, I'm grubbing on my totally yummy breakfast burrito and the first thing I notice is that the potatoes are cooked perfectly. Sometimes they are in a hurry to get the food out and the potatoes don't get cooked all the way through. I was excited that things seemed to be going my way.

The next thing that I noticed was that the chunks of bacon were huge. It wasn't made with strips of bacon, it was made with big ol' honkin' pieces. This could possibly be the best breakfast burrito in the history of the world.

Thrilled, I took another bite only to find myself with a gigantic piece of something yucky in my mouth. It was about one cubic inch in size and even though I didn't bite into it, it tasted really bad in my mouth. I spat it out and saw it was a large piece of pork fat. Very firm, and with no meat attached. Hey, it happens; I tossed it to the dog.

After two more bites I found another piece, just the same as the first. All white, no meat, very firm, and straight up nasty tasting. I threw it to the dog. What the heck? Is there no quality control at this place? Two really big pieces of fat? They didn't notice that when they were prepping, or at least while they were cooking the food?

A few bites later and I found a third piece just the same as the other two. "What IS this?!" I exclaimed. I was beginning to question if this was an accident - and even if it was pork! Are the people at Muchas Gracias trying to dispose of a body by chopping it up and slowly adding it to breakfast burritos?

It's not as far fetched as you would hope. Serial killer and rapist, Bill Suff is thought to have cooked his victims up in his award winning chili and serve it up to the same police force that was trying to hunt him down.

Even more eerie is that directly across the street from this same Muchas Gracias in question is a building that used to be a Mongolian Grill Restaurant called Gengis Khan. It's a different place now, but when it was the Mongolian Grill, Amy Weir used to work there. After she killed her boyfriend, she cut up some of his remains and systematically took them to the restaurant to dispose of them in the dumpster.

A few years ago, another Muchas Gracias patron found a swine heart valve in his carne asada. He tool a picture of it and an article was written about it in a local newspaper. I don't think it was the same location that I am speaking of, if memory serves me right.

So, I'm calling Muchas Gracias out. Are you killing people and feeding them to me like in Soilent Green? If so then I think you're the best Mexican Restaurant in town and please don't kill me and feed me to people.

Seriously though, I won't stop eating at Muchas Gracias; they're just too good. I will probably just stop taking such big bites out of my breakfast burritos after 1:00am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics