Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 17, 2012

Africa Hot

I don't know how hot it is in Africa right now, but I am way too hot to look it up. It's been triple digits for 3 days in a row... or has it been 4? My sanity fails me.

Alright Eastcoasters, Mid-USers, Southerners, New Englanders, and Rest-of-America-ers... I know you have been having a heat wave for like 3 months. I feel bad for you, I have since the start of it... But I am simply not used to this.

No matter how hot it gets this week you won't hear me saying that I miss the rain! I do not miss the rain. I'm happy it's Summer. I have been waiting for this Summer since the first rain drop fell in November. I am enjoying it thoroughly and I can guarantee that I have made the most out of every sunny minute of it, but DANG it if isn't HOT outside!

Topping off the reasons to feel sorry for myself is the fact that the air conditioner is broken at work and we can't get anyone to come fix it because no one wants to take on a commercial account. Seems silly to me, but maybe they are just too much work. I don't know a lot about the HVAC world... I know nothing about the HVAC world, actually.

Things are supposed to cool down a little this weekend and we are going to relax at Timothy Lake with the family. Ah, the old watering hole... except it's not old to me because I've never been there, but I was trying to tie it in with the Africa thing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics