Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 9, 2012

Disney Discounts

I have searched the internet for months looking for the best deals on Disney Vacations. I have tried piecing them together myself and I have tried doing the all-inclusive trips offered by several online travel agencies. I have looked through airlines and discount programs hunting for the best deal. I have found it.

Seriously, save yourself the trouble and go to MouseSavers.com. There you will find countless tips. Not only can this site help you save money on your Disney Vacation, but it will also help you get the most out of it.

The fist time I went to Disneyland I totally skipped the DisneyVillage... not because I didn't want to go, but because I didn't even know it existed! I was so upset when I learned about it after I got home! Now I've read all about it on MouseSavers and I am really excited to go!

Most recently on MouseSavers.com I found a link to Small World Vacations which specializes in vacation packages to Disneyland. I filled out some information online and a few days later I was emailed by a travel agent who got me a seriously screamin' deal on hotel and Disneyland passes. All I have to do is find my own air fair, but that's easy since I live pretty close to California.

Use my habit of over researching to your benefit and use MouseSavers.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics