Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 7, 2012

Famous Footwear Coupon

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

I shop at Famous Footwear.  I started shopping there because my brother was an assistant manager there.  Then, even after he left, I kept shopping there because they have great deals and name brand shoes!  This isn't one of those places where they sell "Nickie" or "Robeck".  We are talking Nike, Reebok, Puma, DC; the list goes on!

When my brother worked for them several years ago, i signed up for the rewards card and I still use it!  You can earn up to $100 a year in store credit!  You get a point for every single dollar you spend, wether it's online or in the store. There are also discounts and other offers - and it's free to sign up. 

The reason I keep going back to Famous Footwear is because it is so easy to shop there, and I can earn points on my rewards card.  The stores are easy to shop - they aren't overwhelming like a lot of shoe stores.  The online store has a great layout and you can shop by style or brand. 

What could possibly sweeten this deal? 

BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon (CLICK TO PRINT YOURS NOW!)

Boom.

A special back-to-school coupon that not only combines BOGO (possibly the best sale ever) with an additional 15% off.  It's so easy to do, you just click the link above and print out the coupon. There are Famous Footwear locations all over so you are probably going to be back to school shopping near one which will streamline your errands.  But wait!  There's more... if you are a rewards card member like me you get 20% off instead... Ah, membership has it's privilages. Better hurry because the coupon is only good until 8/18/2012. 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics