Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 13, 2012

Disney Flight Booked!

There are tiny little bubbles of joy bursting their happy juice all over the inside of my heart right now because I just booked the flight to Disneyland! In a few hours I will be booking the hotel and the park passes! I am SO EXCITED!

It feels like a magical rainbow colored unicorn is dancing in my brain. I am so happy that his is really happening. I am taking my son to Disneyland for his 5th birthday! Just like I promised him on the day he was born. He will turn 5 years old to the second while we are sitting in Medieval Times. This is going to be the best Vacation ever!

If you're wondering about all of my research and frugality, yes it was there and has been for the last 5 years. I booked a flight with Delta which was not only nonstop, but super cheap. I used Orbitz.com, but I didn't see much of a price difference from website to website. I checked Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap-O air, and the Delta website. I ended up going with Orbitz because I like their mobile app. It has saved me several times in the past when gates have been changed last minute by sending me text message alerts.

The travel plans were booked using Small World Vacations as I have mentioned in other posts about Disney.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics