Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 9, 2012

Make Money Fast on your Smart Phone

It's no secret that I use my blog to make a little cash on the side. I get paid for some of the blogs I write; it's true. To try to keep a little integrity on my blog, I always mention if the post is sponsored or not. This one is not.

For the past few months I have been using an iPhone app to make a little cash. I was first attracted to it because it is made by one of the companies that already pays me for blogging. This app is called WeReward.

I have made $78.00 so far on WeReward and I'd make a lot more if I remembered to use it. All you do is take a picture of which business you are at. Today I went to Starbucks and snapped a shot of my coffee. I made 50 cents. Later, I went to McDonald's for lunch. A quick picture of my fries were worth another 50 cents. After work I went with my sister to the grocery store and took a picture of her with her purchase. Another 50 cents. That evening my dad took us all out for dinner and I checked in at the restaurant for 10 cents.

what I like about WeReward is that you don't have to spend money to make money. Like as the restaurant all I had to do was check in, and it's like that with a lot of places. You just check in and you earn money. The business gets the free advertising on your Facebook or Twitter and you get money. Not gift cards - real money. They deposit it into your Paypal account.

I suggest that if you have a smart phone you check out WeReward.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics