Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 20, 2008

Best Buy Made Me Happy? Weird.


ay! The computer is fixed! The problem is fixed, I should say. Nothing is really "fixed" The cable to the computer is still broken, it's just been replaced, but HOORAY all the same! I never realized how much we used the computer for things we actually need. Today when Shawn told me that we could listen to the sermons and classes from this year's Shepherd's Conference online it was the last straw! We went right out to Best Buy to get a replacement cable.

Normally, I am not a fan of Best Buy. I am (or was) utterly convinced that they were, in fact, not the "Best Buy" for anything. I was amazed at the customer service that we received. I was even more amazed that no one was trying to push a product replacement plan on us. I was overwhelmed with happiness when they dropped the price of a top of the line brand to match the price of the lesser brand we were looking for, even though it had been recalled. So, thanks Best Buy and the guy from the Geek Squad who helped us. I am quite pleased.

Also I would like to announce that my future sister-in-law, Jena , has recently graduated hair school. She is now specializing in formal hair styles and lemme tell ya... she is wonderful! She did my hair and make up for my brother's wedding as well as the hair and make up for several bridesmaids and the make up for the bride and the mother of the bride. She is still in the process of getting it all together, but you can check her out here. Also, I will be adding a link to the sidebar so you will always be able to find her! You can thank me later, after she does your hair.

Love,

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics