Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 16, 2008

Mobile Blogging


he computer is still down so I am blogging on Shawn's cell phone. He has the sidekick slide, which is nice because it has a qwerty keyboard and all of the punctuation is available without having to go to a seperate menu.

Hmm... it still seems to be taking a while to type things out. I really wanted to try it out because of my new idea.

I want to blog at least once a day, everyday for a year. Even if it's a short little blog, I still want to post it. Along with blogging everyday, I also want to take a picture of Caleb everyday so at the end of one year, I can line them all up and see how he's grown.

I'm not exactly sure when I want to start. I wish I would have started the day he was born. It's too late for that now, and I don't want to wait until his next birthday; that would take too long. I think I will just start today. It might be a random day, but it is definitely better than waiting.

Well then, I am off to take a few snap shots.


Love,


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics