Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 14, 2008

Hot Days, Cool Times, and Broken Gums


h My Gosh, it is too freaking hot outside. It is supposed to get up to 99 degrees today and tomorrow its supposed to get up to 104! That is just too dang hot! Yesterday was 85 and I thought I was going to melt away just from that!

My mom bought Caleb a little tiny baby pool. It is just big enough for him to sit in and have a couple of toys float around to play with. He just loves splashing around in it. I brought him to my parents' house yesterday to enjoy it, and he loved it so much, we came back today. He is taking a nap right now, but after he wakes up and has lunch we are going to go splish splash.

Speaking of my darling Caleb... He has his first tooth! He was fussy all day yesterday. I kept checking his gums, but didn't feel anything. Today in the car he grabbed my finger and bit me (a normal occurrence), and there was a TOOTH! I don't have my camera with me, but I will be taking pictures as soon as we get home and will post them as soon as I can.

And speaking of posting pictures... That might be a little difficult considering that my computer cord broke! The cable that charges our computers already shot battery finally succumbed to the wear and tear of what I thought was normal usage. My brother thinks he might be able to fix it, if he can get his hands on the right tools. If not, I will have to drop 60 bucks on a new one. If I had 60 bucks, I'd pay my phone bill, so I doubt that is going to happen. Until then, I will just have to blog from either my mom's house or a cell phone.

Shawn's 30th birthday was on Monday. The day before, we had a surprise party for him at Lewisville park. I finally surprised him! Even though he almost figured it out when he saw his mom's car and his sister's van in the parking lot... and then we ran into his aunt, uncle, and cousin who were trying to find our picnic spot! He still didn't know how big of a party it was. I was really glad to FINALLY be able to pull something off and surprise him, but best of all, he said he had a wonderful time.

Well, it's time to feed Caleb his lunch. I will do my best to keep in touch.
Love,


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics