Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 28, 2008

Stubborn Shawn



hawn is practically refusing to blog. I slaved over his blog A Declaration of War twice. Originally it was called Biblical Blog, and I set the whole thing up for him. I even gave him some ideas on what to blog about. Then, he decided that he wanted to change his blog mission and theme, so I reworked the whole thing. I made graphics, which I am not good at and so it takes me a long, long time to make them. I changed the name, three time before he settled on one, and I made a new email address to match. I sent his website to various search engines to get crawled by... spiders... ick.

Vanity, vanity. Shawn hasn't written a single thing on his blog. I don't want to be a nag, but it is getting pretty frustrating. He is the first link on my blogroll. Not assuming that is a coveted spot, but I like to think that it is an honorary one at least. All I want to see is a paragraph or two about, well, anything. I did all this hard work and he can't even type a few words? It's not like it would be hard. The guy types, like, 90 wpm, no kidding. His dad was a typing teacher.

So yes, I am aware that the blog was my idea in the first place. That I set it up first and then told him about it when I was finished. But this second time around he was directing me to put certain things in place, and now that I have, they aren't being used. Shawn has so much to say and he is normally pretty entertaining. I just wanted to share him with the world, but he won't let me.

Shawn. Please blog. Blog about whatever. Blog about how your wife is nagging you. Blog about Benny Hinn slaying people with his chi. Blog about that ugly guy in FL who says he can travel through time and kicks people in the stomach. If you don't, I will be forced to assume your personality and blog for you.

Love,

(your doting wife)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics